But (you're right, there's the big 'BUT', and I know I am contracting myself), it's REALLY fun to compile a list, any lists. I think we are genetically engineered to adore making list. At least I am. So I guess it doesn't matter if I get the present on my list or not, the list-making itself is satisfying enough for me.
Here we go:
1. Vintage 50s dress pattern. I can't believe how expensive these dress patterns are. Some of them are like over $100. It was only a dollar or 50 cents a piece back in the days! Talk about decreasing in money value.
2. A typewriter. I miss typing away on the loud type writer. I miss the fonts and everything about it. They are so ridiculously expensive!!! Sigh...
3. A cruiser bike completed with a seat at the back, pegs, basket in the front, and a bell. Oh...also, a cushioned seat and leopard-patterned sprayed painted body. Yes, I WANT a customized bike.
4. Okay, now to more tech-y stuff. A new laptop. I don't care if it's PC or Mac, my iBook is getting way too old and slow. I wish Mac is cheaper and FASTER. I can't believe how slow Mac really is. But the whiteness is really hard to resist!
5. Wireless remote for my ipod nano. I am so lazy. I can't even walk five steps to the table where my ipod nano and the speaker are to change the songs.
6. A modern turntable with the USB input.
7. A tripod for my camera so I can take self-portrait however and whenever I want. This is really handy if I want to save $ and take my own wedding anniversary photoshoot and family photoshoot. Photographers are REALLY expensive.
8. A set of non-stick and stainless steel pots and pans. I am sick of worrying if I am going to be intoxicated by the food I cook in some of the not-so-good-quality pots I owned. Better yet, I want the kind of pots that can retain the nutrients and vitamins of the food you cook.
9. Wide-angle lens. I want to be a landscape photographer so I NEED/WANT a wide-angle lens.